Crispy chocolate chip cookies5 minute read
You will need:
2 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 cup granulated sugar
1/2 cup light brown sugar
1 cup unsalted butter, melted
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup mini chocolate chips
- Pre-heat the oven to 375 degrees. Cover a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, stir together the flour, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- In a separate larger bowl, stir together the sugars and the melted butter. Let sit for 5 minutes.
- Add the eggs to the sugar mixture one at a time. Mix well after adding each egg. Stir in the vanilla extract.
- Add the flour mixture to the sugar mixture a little at a time, stirring after each addition. Stir in the mini chocolate chips.
- Drop rounded tablespoons of dough onto the prepared cookie sheet. Bake for 10–12 minutes. Let cool.